Monday, June 23, 2008

Ani cham m'od.

Since I am always so hot, I bought a fan at Target on my block off last Saturday. It's black and fantastic. My kids love it too.

My kids are awesome. We did this really touching women's program the other night about how we have powerful women in our lives because the boys were at a camp out. We all got into our PJ's and had pillows in the BK [which is just a big space with air conditioning]. It was really touching and moving. I really enjoyed it and the girls took it seriously and got into it which was really nice.

Lately, things have been crazy and stressful, but overall I am loving it. I am not nearly as overwhelmed as I was before, but that's probably because it's not Shabbat, aka the SONGLEADER SUPERBOWLLLLLL. It's true, any URJ Camp songleader can tell you that Shabbat is so not a time for rest, but the time for music, music, shira, music, services, music, and everything else in between.

Songleading has been awesome, DAN IS HERE! Which is also awesome. Today I got to spend most of my day with Dan and the songleaders talking about techniques and whats good and whats not. And then Dan taught me one of his new songs which awesome. Everything is pretty awesome so far. I love camp.

Shalom!

No comments: